Friday, September 3, 2010

nuestro nuevo hogar

This is the outside of our new flat, it is called Palacete Modernista. It is a wonderful one-bedroom apartament located inside a small modernist palace from the late nineteenth century, with lots of features from the turn-of-the-century and many details that make this place really pleasant. The apartment has been completely refurbished in Spring 2008. It is located in the Gracia-Vallcarca district, a green and quiet area, with shops and bars, only a few steps away from the elegant Sant Gervasi area.

P.S. it is only 450 sq ft. Wish us luck! More picts below.



entrance to the flat

4 comments:

  1. It's stunning! I LOVE it. Good job with the blog. I really like the colorful header :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow T! Your place is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Americans always think they need more than they do anyway..I'm so happy you're going to do a blog so we can follow your adventures.
    Luv and hugs, Julie and Tom

    ReplyDelete